Every Sunday, 2-6 pm
Princess May School, Hackney, N16 8AJ
Come to Akwaaba For
What Our Members Say
Before I came to Akwaaba, I felt very alone. But it is different now.
When we first came to London, everything was new. For the first three months I didn’t leave my house. But after coming to Akwaaba, I go out a lot.
Akwaaba has touched so many people’s life. Akwaaba has helped me to gain back my confidence.
- Stop the deportation today of another #HungerForFreedom striker on @Kenyaairways Flight KQ101 17.25 to Nairobi! @HackneyAbbott https://www.facebook.com/events/348826338964071 … March 16, 2018 (@AkwaabaHackney)
- A hunger striker is being deported tonight on 17.25 flight to Nairobi with @KenyaAirways against her will. @HackneyAbbott stop this action. This is intimidation against people who have dared to speak out against their detention in Yarlswood #StopDeportingStrikers March 16, 2018 (@Anna_ashford)
- Important and informative guide by @migrants_rights for Migrants to help navigate complex immigration systems: https://goo.gl/kDVg85 #safesurgeries #knowyourrights @libertyhq @NELMAcampaigns @Project17UK @Schools_ABCpic.twitter.com/azs1GwtaET March 14, 2018 (@DOTW_UK)
- Passionate about #migrants rights? Passionate about #teaching #English? Come and support @AkwaabaHackney as our new English and Literacy Coordinator. Apply before the 25th March! RT https://twitter.com/AkwaabaHackney/status/972871615393533956 … March 13, 2018 (@FactFisching)
- We had a great circus skills workshop last Sunday! March 13, 2018 (@AkwaabaHackney)